找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: malash
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[IMPORTANT] BE AWARE / ABUSE ALERT WHEN YOU buy Gsuite Education Workspace Admin

[复制链接]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2022-7-16 20:19:03 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 malash 于 2022-7-16 20:20 编辑
Dwight 发表于 2022-7-16 19:31
We usually call it “一锤子买卖”
maybe you can talk with him compensably

Yes, I tried to contact him first, eight weeks waiting without any response, then I starting post in week 9. His attitude makes me feel very frustrated.
22#
发表于 2022-7-16 20:28:34 | 只看该作者
malash 发表于 2022-7-16 20:09
Your opinion raised my attention in both of my posts. Don't worry, we'll have a separate post to d ...

Man, he's not the guy you blame. He's a friend of mine, and also a friend of the you-called goddamn gms.

I take pity on you - it smells like scam if such an account get banned without getting raped, or even not ever used.

But things are like this, Guys in this forum mostly do gray stuff and would never give warranty if no agreement beforehead. You know this, I know this and everyone here knows this. I dislike this fucking unwritten law here and I always warrant my goods but I can't rule others.

I'm not saying you should give up - you can try as you want and keep trying till death, but I think you'd better give up. What you need is to pour your hurt feelings out, but not towards this individual. Go get a fabulous sex, or grab a beer.
23#
 楼主| 发表于 2022-7-16 20:54:36 | 只看该作者
Panoan 发表于 2022-7-16 20:28
Man, he's not the guy you blame. He's a friend of mine, and also a friend of the you-called goddam ...

My friend, thank you for the response.

I like your idea. Luckily, I'm not putting any data in those damned accounts. I have already given up since the first post was published last Friday. The purpose of the post is to let those understand the risk of purchasing Gsuite Education Super Admin. As mentioned previously, they have no chance to access and migrate the data once the account is suspended. It's nothing related to the money, and it's about data security.

While most of them know unwritten law here,  NOT every foreign customer knows. That's why I made a separate post to alert them.

Anyway, thank you for the reminder. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-7-8 09:59 , Processed in 0.055001 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.